Monday, May 18, 2009

There is hope!

Well a couple weeks ago, I went to a homeopathic kinesiologist, Dr. Timothy Francis. Now let me tell you, this man is so arrogant, but he can do amazing things and one of those hopefully will be with my back. He told me that he thinks that he can have my back better in about 2 to 3 months! That would be very nice!

And there is more good news! I am officially moving back up to Cedar City! We figured out that even if I go back out to the mission I wouldn't be able to go until about August. So I can be up in Cedar for at least the summer. We have also looked into Independent Study throuh BYU and I am going to take a few credits to help me get closer to my degree! I am so happy to be getting back into classes! Never thought I would say this, but I miss being in school! Plus the best part is just that I am getting out from home! I will be on my own again! Finally!

Anyways sorry this is so short. I just wanted to write a quick update! Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Hey that's great! I'm glad things are working out for the best! Cedar will be fun :~) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne! oh my goodness I had no idea all this was going on, I'm so sorry to hear about your back! back pain is the worst! But I'm so glad that your doing better and that you're going back to Cedar! Where are you going to be living? Good luck with everything : )

    ReplyDelete